is one of the most important aspects to being successful with hair restoration, growth and health. With Estetica Hair Restoration consultations and guidance, we steer you in a direction that directly impacts your hairs health and well being.
Establishing New Habits
As part of your consultation, we have a list of recommended products and habits. Please follow these guidelines:
- Avoid damaging your hair: limit your use of hair dryers, hot curlers, hot brushes, hair straighteners.
- Avoid perms (chemical straightening or curling).
- If you dye your hair, try to do it in intervals of not less than 4 to 6 weeks at the hair salon. Make sure your hair stylist washes well the remaining dye from your scalp.
- Don’t pull your hair too tight: avoid tight ponytails, tight braids, corn-rows and plaits.
- You should care actively for your hair. Hence, we recommend the following hair care products:
- OGX shampoo every time you shampoo: Vitamins E, Vitamin B5, Coconut Milk, or Biotin & Collagem.
- Nizoral 1% shampoo and conditioner once/ twice a week
- Nioxin shampoo and conditioner products once/ twice a week
- Head and shoulders shampoo
- Eat healthy.
- Wear a hat when exposed to the sun.
- The following supplements should be taken daily:
- Biotin-we recommend Biosil
- Vitamin C and D
- Melatonin 3mg before going to bed
- Saw Palmetto
- Viviscal Professional
- Try to balance the level of stress in your life.
- Important hormones to be followed by your doctor: Testosterone, Progesterone, Estrogen, DHEA, Prolactin, Ferritin, Iron, Vit D, T3, T4.
Other medical treatments can be discussed in person. Be good to your hair.
Estetica Hair Restoration at Estetica Institute of the Palm Beaches
2865 PGA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 * (561) 776-9555
www.estetigraft.com and www.esteticainstitute.com